Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Baby Brecken Is Here!!!

This baby that we prayed for and loved before he was even conceived is finally here!!! I was out of town when Amy was induced so the second my plane landed, I was Hot Springs bound. I couldn't wait to get my hands on this sweet boy. Dad met me at Amy's house so G could meet her new little cousin. She read him his very first story! I have it on video and promise to post when I can figure out how. I can't wait to see him again! Amy looked great and she and Brecken are both doing wonderfully. I wish I had been there but I will have to settle for being there for the next one. This little boy has lots of people who love him so much already. Lucky little baby to have such amazing parents too. Jeremy and Amy were born to do this job and I am thankful I get to be along for the ride.



0 comments: