Sunday, December 16, 2012

5.

Georgia Grace: You are ALMOST 5 years old. We celebrated your birthday this weekend and oh what fun you had. Mommy wants to share with you some of the things that you like and are doinng now so one day you can look back and see what five was like...and so Mommy can remember too. You are very into Barbie right now, love to watch movies, eat popcorn and read books. Your favorite book right now is Black Beauty and we are almost finished with it. Just a few chapters left! You love to read the bible and do Pits and Peaks at bedtime. You make Daddy and I "catch the firefly" to see who gets to go first. You don't have a favorite lovie but choose a different one to sleep with everynight but you do still sleep with swankie blankie and silky pillow. Daddy makes you a "pallet" in the bed everynight and you sleep on top of about six of your other favorite blankets. We wake up at 6:45 everyday so you can eat breakfast and watch a show before we begin our day. We spend our evenings with you helping me cook dinner and most nights lately pushing the furniture back so you can do cartwheels and tumble. We like to play Candy Land and Memory Match and we like to snuggle on the couch. You are still so sweet in nature and tell me often that I am the best Mommmy in the world. I hope you always feel that way ;-) You are also entering into a very nurturing stage. You play doctor and pet vet all the time and you love to baby your babies. You are quite the little Mama. You told your teachers at school that all you want for Christmas this year was a baby sister to take care of :-) You love to eat spaghetti (you would eat it everyday if I would let you) and Outback. Your favorite songs are Taylor Swift's Never Getting Back Together and John Mayer's Queen of California. Lest we forget that we also have Christmas In Dixie on repeat in the car...you know every single word and belt it out daily. I guess when Christmas is over we will keep it in the rotation since you love it so much. You love to play dress up with your friends and "kitchen". You like to bake cookies and muffins and to eat icecream. You LOVE icecream. Chocolate and Vanilla. You love to dance and sing and to make Mama and Daddy laugh. You also love to go to the movies! You are obsessed with nativity scenes but you refuse to call them by their correct name and you call them activity scenes no matter how many times we correct you. You recently learned to write your name the kindergarten way and to color in the lines so we have lots of new masterpieces in our home that you have created. You also want to know how to spell EVERYTHING. You are so inquisitive and I love that about you. I love everything about the person you are becoming. You are so much more than I could have ever even imagined and I am so proud of the little lady I see before me. God sure knew what he was doing when he gave us you. You are the peanut butter to my jelly and the macaroni to my cheese. You, my sweet Georgia Grace, are my everything and I promise to be the best Mom I can be for you. Happy ALMOST 5th birthday little girl. I hope five is as amazing as you are. ***Pictures from the day are in no particular order....Blogger was being difficult and I just left them :-) They range from getting ready for the party at home to the actual party then you can see her in her polka dot pajamas playing with some of her Birthday loot. It was a perfect party and we had so much fun. Thank you to all my wonderful friends for making her day special. We are blessed.
n












adn

0 comments: