Thursday, November 29, 2012

Things that make you go hmmmmm....

I am blogging from my cell phone and I just have to get this down before I forget. I have two short stories to share. First of all yesterday I brought home Jonathon and Georgia's ornament for this year. Hers was an ice cream cone bc in 2012 she has discovered a love for ice cream like nobodies business and her Daddy's was an ornament with Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus. She tells me immediately that she really wants to keep Jonathon's bc she needs the Christ Child on her tree and she just wants to be close to Christ The Lord...seriously lol. She then proceeds to tell me last night as she gazes longingly (I'm not kidding) at her STOLEN from her daddy ornament that she can't wait to meet Jesus and she wants to be just like him. Swoon! Ok...next story...this morning we are getting ready and she tells me that sometimes Sylvia (a little girl in her class) tells her she isn't her friend anymore but that yesterday they played together :( First of all, breaks my heart. So I tell her that we would never say hurtful things to others and that it's a special person who can be friends and find good in everyone. She looks at me...cups my face in her hands and says," You speak with a very wise voice mama and I will always listen." I wanted to laugh bc it was so funny and sweet but she was dead serious. She is so funny to me. She is like an 80 year old stuck in a 4 year olds body. I love her. She is off to see her Papaw for her birthday party this weekend and I'm going to see my Mom for her birthday and some Christmas shopping. Jonathon will be holding down the fort here at home. Please say a little prayer for me as I am a tad bit(ok a lot) anxious bc it's been a long time since I've been physically that far away from her. She will have a ball and be just fine...I know it! Happy Thursday!



0 comments: