Thursday, November 8, 2012

Show Stoppper

Are you all sick of my vacation pics yet? I am still daydreaming that I am still there :-) At Havana Moon they have a show with dinner. Georgia was in heaven. Funnily enough, you can't tell by the pictures bc she appears to be in a daze. It is a daze of awe and wonder I assure you. She got to go out on the floor with one of the dancers and of course she thought she was the bees knees. I love these pics of her. They are the real deal Georgie. I love her kisses for Mimi and Papi. We are a kissing family. Everyone loves to give and receive her kisses. They are the bestest. Notice the fan in one of the pics? She HAD to have it and she told me this is her favorite treasure and asked me to pretend that we got it at the bargain table at the thrift store like Fancy Nancy did in her fabolous fashion boutique book. She is so funny. After the show we went back to the room and she put on her own dance recital for us on the bed...to Kenny G which my mother had on her Ipod. Yes, Kenny G and I have video evidence.
or

0 comments: