Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pretty Pirate

What a night! By the end of the evening I was in a word, exhausted. It was worth it. They had so much fun and we have too much candy in this house. MY kid hit pay dirt. She was the prettiest pirate I have ever seen. She loved her costume and she even wore her hat MOST of the night. Jonathon and Keith took the kiddos around to trick or treat and I stayed home and handed out candy to at least 100+ kids. Our neighborhood is the absolute best to live in! By the end of the night, G had lost her luster and was worn smooth out. Her Nana and Papa came by with a little halloween gift and she scored a cuddle-up-it...(I have no idea if that's how you spell it) She promptly cuddled up with it lol and went to sleep. I wasn't far behind her. I am so very glad tomorrow is Friday. I think I have the vacation blues. I cannot believe it has been less than a week since we returned. I want to go back!

0 comments: