Thursday, November 22, 2012

I AM THANKFUL

TODAY I AM THANKFUL FOR:

*In no particular order
1. Coffee. And Peppermint Mocha Creamer
2. My hardworking husband
3.Corny Lifetime and Hallmark Christmas movies
4.Longtime friends I don't have to impress and new ones too
5.FaceTime so I can still see my Mom every single day
6.Cellphones
7.Chili
8.The Roof over my head
9. My Job
10.A curly headed little girl who keeps me on my toes
11.Holiday memories that I cherish and hold dear this time of year
12.My grandparents
13. Georgia's grandparents
14.Cheesedip and Salsa
15.God's Grace
16.Georgie's kisses
17.Good advice
18.Late night or early morning chats with friends
19. Babies
20.A good bottle of Pinot
21.Our NLC family
22.Chuck Bass
23.A Car that runs and gets me where I need to go.
24.A Healthy Happy Child
25.Good Music
26.Dishwashers
27.My Parents
28.Laughter
29.Random Acts of Kindness
30.Mosquito Fighting Insecticide
31.Popcorn and Movie Night
32.Books...Lots and Lots of Books
33.Zaner Doodles
34.Early Morning Snuggles
35.Invitations
36.Sunshine
37.Airplanes
38.The Twilight Saga
39. The Ocean
40.Fresh Flowers
41.. A gracious, compassionate God who sees me and knows my heart.

“We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.” ~Thornton Wilder

“Who does not thank for little will not thank for much.” ~Estonian Proverb

 
I'm also thankful for little girl nightgowns :-)
 
Happy Thanksgiving!!!! 


0 comments: