Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Gerogia-Isms

Natalie came and spent the weekend with us last weekend. We shopped Holiday House, we ate too much, we talked about Baby O, we played and laughed and had a wonderful weekend. We also decorated for Christmas! This is the third year we have made a birthday tradition (my birthday) of dragging out the Christmas and doing my mantle and door. I honestly couldn't do it without her. We got to spend the day with Courtney on Saturday too. SO.MUCH.FUN. I miss them both already. I wish we could shop and lunch every day :-) Natalie left last night and while giving Georgia a bath, she looked at me and said, "Mama, Im a little blue. Something is missing." I, of course, asked her why she was blue and she replied, "I really miss Aunt Nat. I really like it when she is here." BOO HOO! Made me smile because she loves her so very much and made me sad bc I wish she were closer. It was a wonderful weekend. One that makes me thankful and feel blessed and fills my heart with the good stuff. I am blessed. My child is blessed with a slew of people that love her. We are both pretty lucky girls :-)

0 comments: