Monday, October 15, 2012

Party Pooper

So, I had every intention of actually taking my camera to Baker's (Amy's nephew)birthday party yesterday...but of course I forgot it! We had a very productive weekend at our house. Friday evening started out with a reward for learning her bible verse last week and she chose to go to the movie and see Hotel Transylvania. If you have haven't seen it, I would highly recommend it. We wrapped up Friday night with Outback take-out bc it was raining and we were too lazy to go in and wait. Saturday, the packing for vacay began!!! We leave in four days for MEXICO!!! We pulled all the suitcases out and got busy. We actually got A LOT accomplished. This was our focus for most of the weekend. We did laundry and got organized. G LOVES to get organized :-) Sunday afternoon we headed to the party to take sweet Baker his gift and see Aunt Amy. Baby Brecken will be here in 5 weeks! We cannot wait to meet him. This morning, I am very much dreaming of sandy beaches, turqoise waters and a big comfy lounge chair....and maybe a bucket of beer....I cannot wait to not drive a car for a week, have my phone going bananas and read a couple of books. I can't wait to see Georgia cannonball off the side of the pool and build sandcastles. Today it's off to work and we have a very busy week ahead! Looking forward to it. ;-)

0 comments: