Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy New Year

















We haven't been out on New Years Eve since Georgia was born. We have spent every single one with her since 2008 :-) She is our little good luck charm. Last year we rang in the New Year in Mexico and this year we decided to ring in 2012 with our close friends and their kiddos and babies. At the last minute we had a "kid friendly" party and it was so much fun even more fun than I expected! I never thought I would hear myself say hanging out with 3 and 4 year olds and babies was a good time but oh it is! It was heart warming. It was perfect. It was almost magical and I swear I wouldn't have rather been anywhere else in the whole wide world...(well maybe the Eifel Tower). They played and laughed and loved on eachother and watching them was the highlight of my whole night. They all got their jammies on and piled in the trampoline and were having a "bunkin party" then they got cold or bored, Im not sure which and piled up in Georgie's room for a movie-thon with popcorn. At midnight they were still going strong and they toasted the New Year with 7- Up and Grape Juice lol. Little dare devils ;-) I love my framily. I appreciate them and all they do for me. I could not do this life without them. They are the bestest. Thank yall for being so awesome. Thank yall for having babies for me to love(bc yall know I don't like other peoples kids) lol. We have to do it again next year! Mwah!

2 comments:

Carissa said...

Kid new years are the best! Ours was a dance part:) happy New Year!

Wendy said...

I don't think Finn was happy about wearing that crown. :-)