Monday, January 2, 2012

Family Christmas:Take 1













We are like that movie with Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn...only sometimes we have more than four Christmas's. We kicked off our extravaganza in Amity with my family. It is still so hard during the holidays because I miss my grandparents so very much. The holidays just aren't the same without them and hearing that darn song "I'll Be Home For Christmas" is still enough to send me into sobs :-( It is so great to "go home" and be with my family this time of year. Georgia had a blast and of course hit pay dirt once again in the gift department. We finished off the weekend by doing Christmas with Mom and Chris and then we followed it up the next weekend with Jonathon's parents and my Dad and Vickie. Crazy!!! More pics to come. Merry Christmas!

0 comments: