Thursday, August 25, 2011

Tiny Dancers

When I was pregnant I prayed and prayed and prayed for a little girl. I dreamed in pink. Pink bows, pink blankets, little pink booties, pink dresses and pink tutus. I think I wanted a girl so badly because I wanted to see her dance. Literally. I wanted to put her in tights and a ballerina bun and see her whip around like the girls on So You Think You Can Dance. Yes, I am a total weirdo. She has been doing gymnastics since she was 18 months old and at the ripe old age of 3 she is finally old enough to take Tap and Ballet. Last night was her first class! She loved it and she did so good! I asked her after class if she liked one better than the other and she said she liked ballet the best because she got to flap her fairy wings...SWOON. I am in little dancing girl heaven. They all looked so sweet! I was the mammarazzi with my camera all up in everybodies face and Im fairly certain the other mama's wanted to knock me out but I care not! I am so glad I get to document her first ever class. She may hate it in a few months or she may live it and breathe it one day. Either is fine with me because this grown up little girl finally got to see her baby in pink tights and dance shoes and that is good enough for me :-)










0 comments: