Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hugging It Out





These two fight like sisters but they always end up loving on eachother :-) Lately Bella has been Funky McFunkerson in her funk and Georgia has been Crabby McCrabberson...three is interesting. Two was a breeze compared to the attitude that came with three. Don't get me wrong, she is great 92% of the time its the other 8% that makes me want to pull my hair out. Life is crazy and I don't always have lots of time to catch up on her blog but I love to tell her story through these pictures. Because if nothing else...I always have my camera :-)

0 comments: