Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Georgia Aquarium










We recently returned from visiting the parents in Atlanta. SO MUCH FUN. Usually we just eat, play and hang out. It has been MONTHS almost a year since we have been so this trip was action packed. First stop the Georgia Aquarium. You can see from the pics who Georgia Grace is enamored with. That would be her Papi Chris. Chris has been in my life since I was a teenager...lucky him lol. I don't really remember a time he wasn't there offering advice, breaking up arguements between my mother and I or just being a great step-dad. What a wonderful bonus to have him in my family. Georgia is a very lucky little girl to have such a cool Papi. This trip was so much fun. We got to see all the "framily" in Georgia and my sweet Georgia peach had an absolute ball. Thank goodness for facetime so we can keep track of all her little friends a few states away :-) Her Mimi had a blast spoiling her rotten and shipping her back home lol. Love love love my family!

0 comments: