Sunday, July 31, 2011

Smurfin' Around







Georgia went to the movies for the first time ever yesterday!!! Most kiddos have probably been to the movies before 3 and 1/2 but with my hyper active child I was a little aprehensive until now. She did GREAT!!! We polished our nails smurf blue for the event!!! The movie was great and we had so much fun! It was unanimous we really want a smurf for a pet. I want Clumsy she wants Smurfette, Jonathon doesn't care :-) It is so amazing and fun when something we all loved as children our children get a chance to experience. Every Saturday morning I would watch the Smurfs at my Granny's house while eating fudge rounds and donut sticks. There were no DVR's, no re-runs,if you missed it you missed it until next week. Too bad, so sad. It was something I always looked forward to. The Smurfs and the Cosby's on Thursday evenings lol. My little G reminds me a bit of Olivia lol, maybe one day we can share that too. For now, we await the Smurfs to filtrate into all our local Targets or Wal Marts so we can get lots of Smurf stuff...for Georgia of course :-)

0 comments: