Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Christmas in July



The obsession with Christmas continues. She loves to wear her Santa hat...even in 100degree weather, she tells me she misses Frisbee at least weekly (that is her Elf on a Shelf), and her favorite game on the Ipad is a Christmas tree game. Just last night we read How The Grinch Stole Christmas for her bedtimes(what we affectionately call her bedtime stories) and night before last it was Olivia Claus. I would say that Christmas year round could take the fun out of the real deal but I don't think that's even possible :-) She definitely gets it honest. Did I mention we got a new Ipad? OMG. Jonathon surprised us the week after Georgia's surgery and it is my favorite gift ever (besides Georgia). She loves loves loves it and there are so many games and apps that are just perfect for her. I guess it was really kind of Christmas in July afterall :-)

0 comments: