Monday, May 23, 2011

Baby Finn!





We have been waiting nine long months for the arrival of this little man. If I had a nickel for everytime G asked me when will Finn be here I would be loaded. My friend Wendy had Finn on April 29th and after a long stint in the NICU he was able to go home with his family. After they were settled at home, three very excited little ones went over to meet their new familiy member! Georgia, Jax, and Chloe of course were all born within a month of eachother so this is the first new addition to their little gang! He is beautiful and lovely and cuddly and smells nice and he has big blue eyes and a little bit of dark curly...which I think will make it much easier for me to pass him off as my own when I steal him away in the middle of the night :-)I love him. He is perfect. I can't wait to see him again!

0 comments: