Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cinderella




Watching Cinderella in her Cinderella pajamas on Sunday Morning. I love that she watches the same movies that I did as a little girl. I love that I still know all the words and she looks at me with those big blue eyes like I am crazy cool bc I can quote back and forth with her like a champ. Most days she is Prince Charming and I am Cinderella...some days I am the wicked ole stepmother and she is Cinderella and yesterday I was Ariel and she was Prince Eric. The BEST thing about this age has been watching her imagination run away with her. She certainly has one. And a flair for drama...which my mama says she gets from me.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

My sweet baby girl is the most beautiful baby in the whole wide world!!!!!

Brenda said...

I can't wait to see you tomorrow. We will have the best time ever at the playground PaPi built for you. I love you so much you will never know the amount of love you have from your MiMi.