Thursday, March 31, 2011

Being Kind






I wish I could bottle her up and keep her this way forever. Her heart is so big and if you ask her what to say if someone is mean to her (bc apparently 3 year olds are vicious at school) she will say "That's OK, God loves me." *Tear* She has an amazing kind heart. Bella came over on Tuesday and when she was leaving she was taking her brand new play-doh with her...now why Amanda Rhea did this I have no idea but she says, "Bella, leave some of your play-doh for G." Tears ensued and of course she didnt want to leave it. Who could blame her? Mean old mama! Georgia put her arm on Bella's and said, "Dry your tears Bella, it's OK, you can take it." Amanda and I both waited with baited breath...Bella took the play-doh and then said, "No, you can have it, you're my friend." Then B even let her pick which colors she liked and hugged her. Oh.My.Gawd.Yall. They are three! Three! I am so glad they are learning the importance of being kind to one another and to others...well for today anyways. Next week they may be hitting and kicking and calling eachother names but for now we are on the right track and that's really more than I could ever ask for.

0 comments: