Tuesday, February 1, 2011

TOTS









T-O-T-1-2-3!!!! If I have heard that once, I have heard it a thousand times. I am kicking myself for not having a camera at this event. I took mine hoping it would cooperate but every picture looked like I was jumping up and down(and I wasn't) so we resorted to using my phone...which all told, they aren't that bad. She has been participating in a program called T.O.T.S. since the beginning of the school year. It stands for Teams of Tomorrow. Isn't that clever? Har dee har har. Anyways, she LOVES it and we have to play TOTS all the time at home. They basically teach them ball handling drills and do team building exercises. They performed at the high school basketball game last weekend and in May they will perform again! She did so good and I was sooooo proud of her! She only ran off once and it was bc another little boy dropped his ball and she went to get it for him. Cutie pie. She did have to chase her own ball a couple times too :-)

0 comments: