Sunday, February 6, 2011

Bday Bash At Outback










Yes I am almost caught up peeps! Almost! I wouldn't even bother except the truth is I don't really care if you guys are sick of our Christmas/Vacation/Bday pics. This is for G. One day she will be glad it is all here for her to see :-) I used to fill albums upon albums with photographs and I do still love to do that too but this is for her to scroll through on her Ipad or whatever she has one day and be glad she had a Mama that was psycho with a camera. Yeah I bet she will thank me later ;-)

1 comments:

Ethan and Addison said...

I feel the exact same way. My laptop crashed late last year so I am just now getting caught up on the past 6 months or so. It's a chore recalling but I know our kids will be so thankful to have the memory of their lives through my eyes ;)