Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year!











Happy New Year indeed. We rang in 2011 on the sandy beaches of Mexico with Mom and Chris. It was our first familiy vacation and Georgia was a trooper from beginning to end! The very first day we arrived she put on her swim suit and rolled around...yes rolled around in the sand. She LOVED IT!!!! She swam every day, napped on a palapa and kept us all in stitches from moment to moment. She even made a new friend from Europe named Sophia but for some reason she insisted on calling her Catarina. LOL. It was so funny watching two toddlers try to communicate when they didn't understand a word eachother were saying. She and her Papi went and looked at Dragons (the fake kind) and they went and looked at crocodiles and iguanas (the real kind) almost everyday. We had an absolute ball. I for the first time ever was not ready to come home. Usually after 6 or 7 days Im ready for home but this time (probably bc G was with us) I could have stayed forever. I didn't wear a watch for 7 entire days! For those of you who know me know that I never take my watch...not to sleep, not to shower, not for anything. It was blissful. 2011 is certainly off to a great start! We got in about 11:30 last night so there is lots to do around here before work on Monday. Im hoping for a blizzard and a couple more days off ;-) We had photos done while on vacay and there are so many I love I can't post them all at one time or I would be here all day! I can't wait for you all to see each and every one of them! Happy New Year! Hope yours was blessed!

1 comments:

Burtons Blessings said...

Those are so good!Did you get a new camera?!?!