Sunday, January 9, 2011

Fun In The Sun









Its the last day of Vacay!!! G and I got up bright and early baked a double batch of blueberry muffins for breakfast and we are devouring half of them as I type this. She has been sidekick for over a week now. I think she will miss me when I go back to work tomorrow ;-) We are supposed to get snow tonight which is exciting but I really would like to get back to work for a day or two and THEN have a snow day. We shall see. Last year they forecast two inches and we got fourteen! The time before that they forecast a foot and it didn't even snow!!! G sure would like to build a snowman. Seems weird to be talking snowmen when just three short days ago we were lounging by the pool and wearing swimsuits and tank tops at night. Hope everyone has a great Sunday we are headed to C bears birthday party this afternoon ;-)

0 comments: