Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Gorgeous!



Three years ago today was absolutely hands down the best day of my life... and at the time I didn't even know it. Georgia Grace decided to come a little early so the fact that I was in labor at all was a complete surprise. She couldn't wait to meet us! I think she secretly wanted to be a Christmas baby :-) They brought her to us in a stocking and we got her this hat that she is wearing in these pics. It finally actually fits! As I was in labor the hospital staff was caroling outside the door Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer and Jingle Bells. This year she can sing every word. Happy Birthday my beautiful smart sweet precocious determined independent girl. Mama loves you so much. These moments are flying by. I hope three is your best year yet. I can't wait to see what all we can get into :-)

0 comments: