Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Four Christmases

















One of our four! She had such a blessed holiday season. We went to my Granny Ruby's house (now my Aunt Greta and Uncle Tony's house) the day after the party for Chrismtas with my Mom's family. This is "going home" for me. This place is my one constant. The place where my heart feels the warmest and the lightest during the holidays. I never missed a Christmas here in 31 years except the year G was born and I had just come home from the hospital. Christmas just wouldn't be Christmas without this place :-) Jonathon had to work so it was just G and me but we so enjoyed seeing everyone. It was our fourth Christmas without Gran and our fourth Christmas with Georgia...even though she just turned three she managed to squeeze an extra Christmas in there. The Lord works in mysterious ways. On another note, My Aunt Sharon's Dad, Larry, passed away yesterday please keep her and her family in your prayers this week. XOXO.

0 comments: