Monday, November 29, 2010

Giving Thanks




This Thanksgiving I am truly thankful for the basics. I have seen so much sickness, too much sorrow and too many friends lose their jobs this year. I am simply just thankful to be and to be well. Well in spirit, well in mind and well in soul. I am so very thankful for my friends and family. I am so thankful to have a healthy happy family and a growing little girl. I am thankful that my body is cooperating with the medicine and this year has been basically Crohn's free. I haven't had an episode in one year this month praise the Lord. I am thankful for health insurance and food in our bellies. I am thankful for a car that not only runs but gets me safely home to my family every evening. I am thankful for a husband that provides for me and a baby girl and baby dog that make me laugh so hard my stomach hurts. I am thankful God has blessed us with a new home. Thank you God for your blessings that you continually pour upon me and my family. I am so grateful.I am thankful for the coming holidy I will get to spend with my family and a little much needed time off work. I am thankful. Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful and you were all surrounding by all the ones that you love. :-)


Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful.
-- Buddha

0 comments: