Sunday, August 8, 2010

On The Move




We are endng our last weekend at our house here on Rainwood. The only thing that isn't turned completely upside down is her bathtub arrangement. HA! She has been such a good little helper to me the last couple of weeks, helping me with boxes and cleaning right along side me. Of course, this leads to being dirty...which leads to taking a bath...multiple ones a night or day. Today we took a bath before church...then after we worked in the garage (I washed shelves, she washed her Barbie Jeep), then another after we cleaned the bathrooms...and I'm quite sure she will want another before bedtime. I don't mind at all. It makes me slow down and stop if only for a moment and sit still with her. CANNOT WAIT TO BE IN OUR NEW HOUSE!!!! Won't be long now ;-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would sit on the edge of the tub and dribble cum all over her beautiful smiling face