Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hello Again

It's been OVER a week since I have blogged and I know you guys have missed seeing my baby's pretty face. So for your viewing pleasure here she is :-)







We took these on our last Sunday in our old home. We are in our new home and anxiously awaiting our furniture to arrive. I am on the FLOOR blogging bc my laptop is slow as Christmas AND I don't have a new desk yet...That is on the agenda for today. Georgie is adjusting well and LOVES her new room. It is all finished and actually the only room in the house that is. My Mama is here for a few days and I am so glad, I missed her! Moving is exhausting and hard work and I didn't even do any of the heavy lifting...I feel like it may take me a year to get it all where it needs to be. :-)

1 comments:

Tara Will said...

yea! great pics, was wondering if u would evah blog again bein so busy now ;) miss u guys & cant wait to get up there to see u and new home! loves yall