Sunday, August 22, 2010

Friday The 13th---A Wedding, A Graduation and A House Signing

This Friday the 13th was the busiest day I have EVER had in my ENTIRE life. Seriously. I wasn't sure there were going to be enough hours in the day. We had a wedding rehearsal, a wedding, two home closings, and Ame's graduated and had a celebration all in a VERY short 24 hour period. And did I mention all three of us (Jonathon, Myself, and G were all IN the wedding! Lol. We were so busy I didn't even get any good pics really. I didn't even get one of us as a family ALL DRESSED UP!!!! So disappointed. I'm counting on the photographer to have some really cute ones bc I blew it! I am including a pic of me and Jonathon sans G at the rehearsal dinner bc this is the only pic I got of him AT ALL over the course of the festivities. Best Man duties and all kept him hopping! It was a truly blessed day I wish I could rewind it and watch it slowly and peacefully instead of in a frenzy. It all worked out wonderfully and couldn't have been a better day...Georgia Grace was SOOOOOO glad she FINALLY got to wear her flower girl dress and her high heels. I didn't think she was going to let me take them off :-)














1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish her legs were spread more in her yellow panty picture