Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mothers Day


Lucky. Blessed. Happy. I am all of these things on Mother's Day. I have my mother and my daughter and my baby dog all under one roof today. What more could a Mom ask for? I am so lucky that I get to see my mom as often as I do and I realize how blessed we are to have the means to fly back and forth so frequently. We probably see eachother more often than a lot of moms and daughters that live much closer together. That makes me happy. I am lucky that I have a healthy growing little girl. I am blessed bc of every day God has given us and happy that He chose me to be her Mama. I am lucky to have such a wonderful Mother-in-law who loves me like her own daughter and blessed they live so close to us. It makes me happy to see Georgie Poo with so many wonderful "mothers" in her life. And lastly, I cannot say enough how lucky I am to have friends who are fellow mothers to share in the laughs and tears with me. Blessed that these women are in my life and happy that I get to be in theirs. I miss my Grannies today and wish I could each of them a big ole' hug. But instead Ill send them love and think of them often throughout this day. Happy Mothers Day everyone! I hope your Mom is as awesome as mine! XOXO-Amanda

0 comments: