Saturday, May 22, 2010

Graduation Celebration and Blog Frustration

 
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa


Last weekend Jonathon's step-sister, Elizabeth graduated from high-school. Betty and Ed had a BBQ and we ate too much yummy food and had lots of good laughs. I took soooo many pictures and I wanted to share more with you here but my pictures/camera and I aren't getting along. Somehow, the settings on my camera got changed...the flash won't come on and the picture size it is taking is much too large to transfer to blogger or even to email them. I have tried every which way to re size them but because I am using new editing software it isn't going too well. I AM SUPER FRUSTRATED. I may never get the ones on here that I have taken over the last week because they are all some weird astronomically freaky size. I had to blog each one of these directly from Picasa one at a time and log in every time then I had to separate out six separate blogs and make them into one, hence you guys are getting less than half of my intended photo share :-). I literally have messed with this every SINGLE day this week. GRRRRRRRRR. I promise to keep trying and I promise to keep sharing my beautiful girl with you even if it is one picture at a time. Might help me out to have to be a little more choosy. HA!! We have had lots going on and I can't wait to share it all with you. Have a great weekend everyone!!!

0 comments: