Sunday, May 23, 2010

Georgia 2.5

 
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa

On May 21st (my Granny's birthday) the little picklepotamus turned 2.5! Oh my. I feel like I have so much to say and I don't even know where to begin. It seems like overnight I have a little girl versus a few weeks ago I had a little baby. In one short month we have gone sans paci and are completely potty trained. Two seperate six hour road trips and no accidents AT ALL in the bed have solidified that she is indeed done with the potty. She no longer needs probing if you ask her something, she understands everything and she is SOOOOO smart it blows my mind. My two year olds new favorite word of the moment is "cozy". When she is tired it's "I wanna get cozy Mama" or if I snuggle up to her on the couch it's "Mama, are we cozy?" She also is digging the saying "YAHOO MOUNTAIN DEW!" which I'm pretty sure my Mama taught her. She just randomly gives the Dew a shout out. We have long conversations and she melts my heart with her insight and understanding. She,for a two year old, is also emotionally intelligent. She already has an uncanny ability to read a situation or mood and react appropriatly. Her personality is CRAZY contagious and is truly like bottled sunshine. You can not be in her presence and be sad or crabby. Just yesterday, Natalie at lunch told me that G reminded her of a white Olivia. Now for those of you not schooled in all things Cosby, this was a huge compliment! Olivia is the bomb diggity. I am looking forward to spending this summer with her exploring and learning lots of new things with her. She has changed soooooo much since last summer. I'm working on a list of summer plans for our family and I'll share them with you guys when we wrap it up. I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday, I'm gonna go and enjoy some time with Georgia 2.5!

0 comments: