Friday, April 30, 2010

Potty Training Boot Camp


We are one week in and I think she is home free! Last Friday we threw away all the diapers and traded them in for big girl panties. At first she was so trepiditious of the potty and would cry when she would tinkle...I guess it just felt too weird?! She has had one wet accident and a poo accident after a burrito was served at school on Wednesday. The accidents weren't for lack of trying we just weren't fast enough to make it to the potty. At home, she has done AMAZING. School has been a little more difficult but to her credit the only accidents she has had have been outside at recess. Also of note, her first actual poo in the potty took place at her favorite place in the whole world...OUTBACK. HA! We went to the bathroom a total of five times and on the fifth time she was golden. I cannot put into words how proud I am of her and how awesome of a job she is doing. I can also say I am extremely proud of myself and the amount of patience I have been able to show over the last eight days. I am stronger than I ever imagined I could be. I could just cry looking at her little booty in a pair of panties though. So sad. These days go by too quickly. The pic is her in her potty cami and her panties. I don't think I have ever been more proud of anything in my whole life :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those panties are much too big for her, they should be nice and tight around her bum and vagina