Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Rock A Bye Baby


Meet Henry and Lacy Danielle. My Granny bought them for me when I was a little girl and while unpacking boxes for our garage sale I found them in perfect condition! They were wearing cabbage patch kids diapers that I surely must have put on them some 20 or more years ago!! After being in a box and on them for so long they fell off at first tug but other than that, they are like new! Georgie LOVES them and taking care of them. She rocks them, she feeds them and she kisses them goodnight. Seeing her with them gives me goosebumps. Crazy, I know...but I remember playing with them myself and them being "my babies" too. I never in a million years imagined that my child would one day "mommy" them. I am so glad my Granny kept them! We also found all my cabbage patch dolls but we are keeping them put up for now and I will give them to her when she is a little older. Thanks be to God for good memories, good granny's and well made baby dolls! Happy Wednesday everyone!

1 comments:

Ethan and Addison said...

It's going to be tough to beat this one! It is AMAZING when you see yourself in your child. Glory be to our GREAT GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!