Saturday, February 27, 2010

BELLAPALOOZA 2010
















Sick twisted person that I am, I thought it would be TOO much fun to dress them exactly alike...and it was soooooo sweet!!! B came over on Friday night and we had a party. A girl-y party. We painted and played with play-doh. We took a bath and brushed our teeth at least a thousand times (bc were cool like that)...we jumped on the bed, we did "the monkey", we played in the dryer, we read books... AND we watched Cinderella and ate popcorn. We were WILD women!!! Jonathon was here too so I guess technically it wasnt an all girl party bc he certainly was in on all the fun. But fun we had and I cant wait to do it again soon :-). Here are pics from our night...in no particular order!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want my hands all over their smooth wet little bodies in that tub