Tuesday, January 26, 2010

And She Bangs...On The Drums...

So... the first picture is Georgia's faceless expression when she realizes that *GASP* not all restaurants have cheese dip. I realized at the same moment that we ALWAYS eat Mexican food when we go out or at the very least we are somewhere that has spinach/artichoke dip so...to my child, restaurants and dip go hand in hand. Chinese restaurants are not on her radar and apparently this particular one was not up to her very HIGH standards. She did perk right up when she realized that this one came with something much much cooler... DRUM STICKS(also known as chop sticks to the general public). HA! PF Chengs is my favorite but I'm pretty sure Georgey could have done with or without the food. :-) My little senorita.










0 comments: