Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Silent Night





As most of you know, my mom and Chris don't live here. They live 8 hours away. BOO HOO. We are so lucky that we get to see them as often as we do and we are equally thankful that we get to spend almost every holiday and birthday with them as well. Chris somehow didn't get in these pics but don't worry they are here for eight days, Ill get one :-)! We went to church on Sunday morning and it was so great having everyone there for the Christmas service. I love Christmas. I'm sure I am one of the eight million people out there that make this statement and proclaim it as THEIR favorite holiday. But OH I MEAN IT! I have Christmas in my heart. Georgia being a Christmas baby just solidifies this fact and I think she just might be on track to be a Crazy fanatic too. She can spot baby Jesus from a mile away in a manger in any ones lawn and my oh my she loves snowmen, Santa, elves, and all things Christmas. She can sing Jingle Bells and I'm pretty sure Little Drummer Boy is on repeat in her head right now. HA! We have a tree that has been added to over the years that we have been married with ornaments that fit our moods or just something we see that we think suits eachother. Our tree also has lots of ornaments our friends have given us and Georgia is getting in on the action this year. I think at last count she has six new ornaments just this year along! She is building holiday memories and she doesn't even know it! Man, I love this stuff. This is the good stuff.

0 comments: