Tuesday, December 22, 2009

PUT ON YOUR PARTY SHOES!!!

This child is so loved it is amazing. We had a "small" birthday party this weekend for her and she was showered with gifts and lots of good lovin'. Her friends, family, and aunties came over and we partied our socks off. She partied her dress off! Literally. By the end of the party she had her new princess pajamas on. I still cannot believe I have a two year old. Enjoy my crazed picture taking on this wild day! It looked like Abby Cadabby threw up in our house and her stack of presents was bigger than she is! We are still pigging out on cake from Mickeys and it is soooooo good. My lips like it but my hips do not. HA! This was a great day. I hope she has many more fabulous birthdays just like this one!
























0 comments: