Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Back to Life...Back To Reality


So....this is where I would rather be. Right back in Mexico...with this gorgeous view everytime I open my eyes from my cat nap or glance up from my Sookie Stackhouse novels...Heaven was mine, if only for a moment. :-) We drank, we dined, we danced, we were lazy bums and it was wonderfulness all wrapped in a pretty package. I sure did miss my babies though and Jonathon missed them just as much as I did. I am already fed up with day to day b.s. here and its only Tuesday! Thanks be to GOD that this is a short work week. I seriously need to sit down and make a list of the things Im thankful for and all the blessings God has bestowed upon me. It only takes a couple of crap days to forget...Attitude adjustment coming soon to a blog near you.

0 comments: