Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"Straight" Talk



Georgia- You have been blessed or maybe cursed (the jury is still out) with beautiful crazy curly hair. For the rest of your life, you will get mad at mama for brushing it, pulling on it, and just generally trying to get it under control. :-) On Saturday night after bathtime and WAY past your bedtime, we decided to have a little girl time and mama tried to straighten your hair by brushing and blowdrying. It sort of worked. Obviously, I didnt get it completely straight, but mama was FLOORED at how long it was! You looked so sweet with your grown up pony that it made mama sad. I promise many more Saturday nights playing with makeup, nailpolish, and fixing eachothers hair. I cant think of any other way I would rather spend my evenings. We will let daddy participate too. Maybe he will let us paint his toes :-) I love you gorgeous girl. Big as the sky. Always, Mama

1 comments:

Rhonda said...

So fun! I used a CHI on Annabelle's curls once. It stayed straight for a total of 4 minutes before is started curling up on it's own again! I got some cute pics in that 4 minutes, though. They look SO different without their signature curls!