Monday, August 24, 2009

"Sunny" Days


This is one of Wendy's boxers, Sunny. Georgia as you can see is giving her some kisses. How sweet is that? Wendy also has another boxer, Butch. Georgia, however is not such a big fan of Butch...LOL. She likes Sunny better. Maybe, its because he's a boy... I guess us girls have to stick together. She went and stayed the night with Jeff and Wendy while we went to Ashley's wedding on Saturday. Much fun was had and much salsa was eaten. She apparently wanted to eat it with a spoon! Jonathon and I had a great time and it was really nice to get all dressed up and get away for the night. Now as most of you know, normally this blog is not about anything except my gorgeous daughter (don't you love how I slipped the "gorgeous" part in?) but I have to take a moment and tell you guys how amazing my husband is. You see, sometimes, unbeknowest to me, he signs into G's blog and leaves these little comments that just about send me over the mushy gushy edge. I usually find them days later when I really need a pick me up. Funny how that works isn't it? So, "Jonathon, when you are reading this, know that I love you with all of my heart. You make me madder than a hornet sometimes and you make me laugh so hard I cry. But most importantly, you make me so insanely proud to be your wife and mother of your child that I could just burst. Thank you for everything, always." Ok,enough of that. In other news, I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my mom on Thursday and on Friday I have more tests done. After this, there isnt much more they can do to me. The GI doc wants to confirm what he "thinks" is going on in my tummy. YIPPEE SKIPPEE! Also, Amanda Rhea is having a procedure done on her heart this morning, please send prayers her way that everything goes quickly and smoothly. Have a great Monday!!!

0 comments: