Sunday, August 9, 2009

Pomp and Circumstance












There are hardly words to express the joy and love that was felt in this household this weekend. It has been an amazing few days. Georgia's daddy graduated on Friday night! We were so blessed to have all of our family (his, mine, and ours) there to celebrate the momentous occasion. We didn't get pics of my dad and Jonathon's dad at the graduation but they were there in full force as well! Jonathon has worked tirelessly pursuing his dream for the last few years and in an instant it all payed off. I don't think I have ever been so proud of anyone in my entire life. Tears of happiness were frequent and often over the weekend and for lack of a better word, it was AWESOME! Thank you to everyone that supports us and loves us and helps take care of us and our beautiful child. None of us could do it without each and every one of you. Jonathon-I love you so much I can't stand it! I will remember this night as one of the happiest of my entire life. Georgia-In true you fashion, you yelled and clapped for daddy from the stands. You were and are definitely his biggest fan...well maybe besides mama. :-) The only thing missing was Zaner Doodles :-(

0 comments: