Saturday, August 29, 2009

Mimi Madness!





Mom came in on Thursday evening and it has been a whirlwind so far. Yesterday was my colonoscopy ( oh what fun) and things went great. My colon is clean and healthy and I am Crohn's free! I have to take one more test but it is just blood work. After that I guess we will have ran the full gambit of things to do to me...Doctor that I am, I have said all along that I did not have Crohn's but the doc seemed to disagree. I had called it that I would be somewhat of a medical mystery. Needless to say, hundreds or better yet thousands of dollars later, I still have no diagnosis. Go figure. I am really glad mom came to help out this weekend. She has been a cleaning machine and even done all of our laundry! I have the best mom in the whole world! Georgia, of course is eating up having her Mimi at her beck and call. She is having a ball. Today its off to lunch at Mike's place then in search of an Abby Cadabby doll. :-) Thank God for the little things :-) Hope everyone has a great weekend! I am!

0 comments: