Friday, June 12, 2009

Lazy Bones






I am so tired and overwhelmed. Before this baby, I don't remember ever being sick, but it seems like since she has been born I am like the sickliest person ever. Am I really getting that old?! The medicine is working somewhat but now I have traded my ulcer issues with other symptoms that do not want to go away. Needless to say, next week the doc will schedule me for a GI consult and workup. I just want to have one day where I feel like a million bucks! I haven't felt like that in well over a month and I am so tired of hearing myself say that I don't feel well. I'm pretty sure everyone around me is sick of putting up with me as well. I hope and pray that whatever it is will heal quickly once they figure out exactly what the heck is going on in there. I have managed to power through it all and work and get all my crap done but man! I am worn out. Poor little Georgey wants her mommy back!

1 comments:

Burton's Blessings said...

I'm sorry! I am praying that you get all better quick! Let me know if I can do anything or help in any way! Love you