Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day










Today was a another great day. My friends and I got back from the Spring River this morning and I got here just in time to see Jonathon before he headed off to work. Georgia and Zane got some daddy time in last night and this morning so he did get to spend some time with them for Fathers Day. My camera was still packed from the trip so I didn't even get one picture of he and Georgia together today which really bums me out because she will be snoozing when he comes home from work. You win some you lose some, I suppose. :-) I did however have the pleasure of seeing my own wonderful dad today and was able to take his picture! I feel very fortunate to have such a great father. I know he loves me unconditionally and in my eyes he could rope the moon. There is nothing in the world that I can think of that my dad doesn't know how to do or fix or make better. There is truly no one like my father. That being said, I look forward to watching Georgia and Jonathon's relationship develop over the years. There is no greater gift than having a father that is supportive and loving. So, to my own Dad...Your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever. Thank you for helping make me who I am today and thank you for always being there for me when I need you. I love you, daddy. As old as I get, I still miss my daddy sometimes. Now, he isn't as far away as my mother but man what I wouldn't give to have my whole family right in my back yard. Well, maybe not my backyard ;-) Hope all the daddy's in your lives had a wonderful Sunday. XOXO I'm glad to be home!

1 comments:

Tenille Rauls said...

cutiepatootie!!