Thursday, June 4, 2009

Father Knows Best


This is a photograph of me at about two or two and half, maybe three. Jonathon thinks Georgia looks just like me when I was this age. Now, I have always said that my parents must have knocked off this little girl and adopted me at around age 5 bc to me none of my baby pics/toddler pics look anything like me! But alas, around kindergarten the dark hair and distinguishing characteristics show up. So, I wonder what happened to that sweet little blonde curly headed kid?! :-) MWAH HA HA!!! Ok, moving on...This has been quite a week.In case you were wondering, I have been having stomach "issues" for awhile now. Lots of pain, throwing up, etc...not fun. For about a month I have been "toughing it out" thinking it would for sure go away. Well, everyone had a diagnosis for me. I heard hernia of the hyatial kind, gallstones, that I was pregnant,and acid reflux...the list goes on and on. But, my dad who has suffered from ulcers since about sixteen hit the nail on the head.He guessed it and yes I have them too! Ulcers. Evil Evil Culprits. I finally went to the doc and thank god got medicated. They ran tests and gave me drugs and I can happily say I have been symptom free since Monday afternoon! YIPPEE!! This makes me a much more pleasant mom and wife I promise! I hope these ulcers stay at bay and the medicine continues to work bc I really want to eat some Mexican food really really soon!! I swear my stomach hurt so bad at times, I could easily compare it to labor. I cannot remember a time I have seriously considered going to the emergency room due to pain but on Sunday I was one phenagren away..Weren't you just dying to hear about my ulcers?! Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh, Georgia DOES look just like you! How cute!

Sorry to hear about your stomach, glad you found a solution cause really, life without mexican...sooo sad sooo sad! Glad you are feeling better!

Burton's Blessings said...

OMG she is the spitting image of you!!!
I'm glad you are feeling better! Love you

Tara said...

YES, she looks Just like you! I enjoy keeping up with you and her on here.

Hope your tummy stays well :)