Sunday, May 3, 2009

When All Else Fails...Do Your Nails








So, I have lost count of how many days in a row it has rained here. This must be what its like for McDreamy, Meredith, McSteamy and the rest of my friends at Seattle Grace on a regular basis. Yuck. I am so glad this is not "typical" weather for around here! Georgia and myself are both on the verge of going stir crazy so Bella and Amanda Rhea (who were feeling it too) came over to play yesterday just for a change of pace. We hung out and the girls got their nails done. When nothing else is going right, it never hurts to have pretty fingernails :-)

1 comments:

Ethan and Addison said...

The pic of her looking at her painted nail is HILARIOUS. I can't wait to paint Addison's toe nails. She wakes easily so I have not been able to do it while she sleeps. We go to the beach in a couple of weeks and she has to get her nails done. Any suggestions???