Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Weather Woes






Ok, so I am still on my soapbox about this darn weather. It is still raining and the thunder and lightning kept me up all night AGAIN. I have been in a crappy mood for a week and a half now and it is bc I have not seen the sunshine in almost 10 days for crying out loud! Now, there seemed to be some light at the end of the tunnel for a minute because it wasn't supposed to rain this weekend. But, Mother Nature does not want me to get a tan apparently bc now thunderstorms are likely Saturday and Sunday. AGAIN. ARRRGGHHHHH. Off to work. In the rain. Again.

1 comments:

Ethan and Addison said...

I hear ya girl. I finally gave in and went to the tanning bed last night for the first time in FOREVER. We leave for the beach in less than 2 weeks and my skin needs to see some sun before we go.