Wednesday, May 27, 2009

El Cheapo's









For those of you that know me well, know that I sincerely LOVE LOVE LOVE El Chico. I would eat there every day if I could. Now to some, it is affectionately called El Cheapo's but to me I just call it fabulous. A lot of their locations have been closing around the state and I hope ours isn't next bc I would seriously go into withdrawals if I could never have their salsa again. I would be heartbroken. On Friday we went to El Chico for lunch and true to form Georgia ate all of my enchiladas and chowed down on some cheese dip too. These pics are from the entire day that day but if El Chico ever closes I can always look back and see Georgey Poo running around the dining room making her mama proud :-)



Just as an afterthought..."This picture sums up the whole weekend for Jonathon and I. She wanted nothing to do with either of us." It was kinda nice...Just kidding!

0 comments: