Saturday, May 9, 2009

American Idol Comes To Town










Holy crap! I am pretty sure this is the most exciting thing that has ever happened in this little town I call home. American Idol was here yesterday to tape the festivities of Kris's Home Town Parade. It was sooooo exciting! We had to go and get in on a little bit of pop culture history and even though we were sweating bullets, it was worth it! The AI producer said that in all the years that he has been taping homecomings, this was THE best one yet! YAY CONWAY! After being here almost twelve years, this truly is home and I could not be prouder than I am right now! I cant wait to see the footage next week on the show because as crazy as it was where we were I know there were people for miles that we couldnt even see. Also, Georgia was on the 6:00 news last night! Miracle of miracles I was taping it and as I was watching I was like OMG, there is my baby!! So cool. Ed was holding her and just chilling in the background for about 10 minutes! The sun is shining right now and if it stays I am heading to the pool. Dear Sun, please stay....

0 comments: