Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What You Talking Bout Willis?






So, my little pickle is back in action! I finally got her "mean face" caught on camera. Actually, the first pic is a mild version of it but it is so funny. It is actually more of a "what you talking bout Willis?" face, but nonetheless its priceless and much like the surprise face I hope it doesn't go away anytime soon. I swear when she smiles it is truly all sunshine and roses but when she gives you the evil eye..watch out, she means business!!

1 comments:

Ethan and Addison said...

That face is hilarious. I hate she is having such a hard go of it lately. I will pray for her and you! Have you ever heard of gripe water? We used a combination of teething tablets and gripe water with Ethan and he was a champ when cutting new teeth. But again, it may have just been the sunny disposition he got from his daddy.